Not sure if Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate is your option?Get the eligibility test now!
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black BeltBizX 112134Apply Now
About this certification
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt are most effective in full-time position, where the black belt is the expert who coaches and train others as well as demonstrates are mastery of the art. Often, black belt are individuals who have studied and demonstrated the skill in implementation of the principles, practices, and techniques of lean six sigma for minimum cost reduction and profit improvement. A black belt also represents a career advancement of influence and authority over assets, processes and people.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised relevant CPD(Continuing Professional Development) Training or recognised relevant induction course.
- Proven evidence of current profession status in related field
Example of evidence:
• Company appointment letter/business IPECs for business owner
• Participation in related forum/congress/seminar/ technical training
- or Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Years of Experience
- At least 5 year of technical or business experience in position plus technical application of education and experience as a members or leaser of functional and cross functional projects teams
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.