Beauty Face TherapistBSC 112131Apply Now
About this certification
Beauty Face Therapists apply their skills in facial beauty garnered through knowledge gained from the field of beauty science. They play a vital role in the day to day workings of the beauty industry.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Qualification Based Requirements
Q-Based is for applicants with recognised qualifications or professional training evidences. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence may required in certain situations. Applicants shall be assessed according to Qualification Based Assessment.
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- National vocational School or equivalent; or Recognised Certificate in Beauty Face Therapy or equivalent.
- Industry Practical. Internship in related beauty field.
Years of Experience
- Not required.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised Professional/Technical Training in related beauty field; or Recognised Vocational Training in related beauty field.
- Recognised relevant CPD Training.
- Proven evidence of current profession status in related beauty field.
Years of Experience
- 3 years and above industry experience.
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.