Not sure if Associate Entrepreneur Aesthetician certificate is your option?Get the eligibility test now!
Associate Entrepreneur AestheticianBSC 112134Apply Now
About this certification
Associate Entrepreneur Aestheticians play the important role of creating opportunities and lending their innovation throughout the industry, as well as contributing to the nation's economy.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised Professional/ Technical Training in related aesthetic field; or Recognised Vocational Training in related aesthetic field.
- Recognised relevant CPD Training.
For Business Owners :-
- Operate at least 2 chain store;
- Minimum human resources per chain stores a. 1 manager b. 1 consultant/ supervisor c. 4 beauticians
- Generate trade record of minimum business revenue of USD150,000/= for each chain store annually.
For Executive Manager or and above :
- Contribution to employed organisation on cash-flow minimum of USD300,000/= with proven documents and testimony by employed organisation.
- Proven records of quality leadership management.
- Minimum of 1 (One) proven trade record of successful project involvement.
Years of Experience
6 years and above industry experience.
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.