Not sure if Industry Fellowship Aesthetician certificate is your option?Get the eligibility test now!
Industry Fellowship AestheticianBSC 112135Apply Now
About this certification
Industry Fellowship Aestheticians create opportunities within the industry through their research and inventions; contributing to national society and economics as well as to science and technology in general.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised Professional/ Technical Training in related aesthetic field; or Recognised Vocational Training in related aesthetic fields.
- Recognised relevant CPD Training.
- Records of achievement in developing a network of businesses.
- Documented records of developing a profitable and innovative research/ system/ method/ business/ model/ products/ technologies.
- Proven records of contribution to the economic, environmental, social, health or cultural benefits to community.
- Holding an honorable position, awarded by a recognized body.
- Conferred a nationally/ internationally recognized award for your invention.
Years of Experience
- 10 years and above industry experience.
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.