Not sure if Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate is your option?Get the eligibility test now!
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow BeltBizX 112131Apply Now
About this certification
As a Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, it demonstrates your solid understanding on basic Lean Six Sigma principles and tools, and also ability in participating or drives improvement project, which shows measurable results.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Qualification Based Requirements
Q-Based is for applicants with recognised qualifications or professional training evidences. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence may required in certain situations. Applicants shall be assessed according to Qualification Based Assessment.
- SPM or O level equivalents or SPMV
- Recognised Professional/Technical Training in related field; or Recognised Vocational Training in related field.
- Industry Practical/ Internship in related field.
Years of Experience
- Not required.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised relevant CPD(Continuing Professional Development) Training or recognised relevant induction course.
- Proven evidence of current profession status in related field
Example of evidence:
• Company appointment letter/business IPECs for business owner
• Participation in related forum/congress/seminar/ technical training
Years of Experience
- 3 years and above industry experience.
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.