Not sure if Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certificate is your option?Get the eligibility test now!
Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black BeltBizX 112134Apply Now
About this certification
Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt are typically a full time position in the organization that are first and foremost, the teacher and mentors for black belt. To be master black belt, an individual must be an active black belt who continuously demonstrates the ability and skill through significant positive financial impact and customer benefits on projects.
We determine the eligibility of an applicant by measuring your skill-sets and qualifications using our unique assessment methodology.
Industry Experience Based Requirements
IE-Based is for applicants that meet the required years of industry experience with accompanying records of achievement. A recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training evidence is also required. Applicants shall be assessed according to Industry Experience Based Assessment Procedures.
- Recognised relevant CPD(Continuing Professional Development) Training or recognised relevant induction course.
- Proven evidence of current profession status in related field
Example of evidence:
• Company appointment letter/business IPECs for business owner
• Participation in related forum/congress/seminar/ technical training
- AND either one of the following:
i. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
ii. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
iii. Certified Lean Master
Years of Experience
- At least 5 year of managerial position in technical or business in senior position plus technical application of education and experience as a members or leaser of functional and cross functional projects teams
Read and understand everything.
Choose your scheme field.
Make payment through our online payment facility.
Submit your application form together with all Q-Based or IE-Based evidences in accordance to requirements.
Pass through IPEC Personal Attribution Evaluation for Eligibility to Examination.
Competent in Examinations.
And you are certified!
Continuing professional improvement.